Here are some of the things that have helped me so far:
- Google classroom - Here I post an overview of the lesson, any key lesson theory, and any resources for the asynchronous learners.
- Zoom - yes a god send to all teachers but draining as well.
- Padlet - have been using it to post videos and get students to analyse them, for Pre Learning and Post learning discussions.
- Jamboard - similar to Padlet but in the google suite but can't add video. Been using it with the younger years.
- Flipgrid - students would rather record on Flipgrid than show in class.
- Slowing down my lessons, giving the kids breaks half way through and getting them up doing crazy dances - like the chicken dance.
- Using breakout rooms on zoom to encourage communication and collaboration.
- Trying to still be as practical as possible.